Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we are experiencing unprecedented demand for infection control products such as masks, gloves, disinfecting wipes, and hand sanitizer. Safco has taken the following actions to ensure supply to as many customers as possible:
- We are working closely with manufacturer partners to secure additional inventory where possible.
- We are only accepting orders for affected products from dental professionals, doctors, nurses, and first responders.
- We are not accepting orders for affected products that are out of stock.
- We have established the following order limits:
- 20 boxes of masks per dental office per week.
- 20 boxes of Safco-brand gloves per dental office per week.
- 24 canisters of disinfecting wipes per dental office per week.
- 1 bottle of hand sanitizer per dental office per week.
- 1 unit each of sterile water, sodium chloride, and Lactated Ringer’s IV fluids per dental office per week.
Due to increases in shipping and operational costs, the minimum order for free shipping is now $100. The service fee for orders under $100 is $9.99. Standard shipping is still totally free for orders over $100.
While we are doing everything possible to keep our prices stable, we reserve the right to increase prices on specific items in the event of extraordinary manufacturer price increases.