Imprint™ 4 Penta™
Redemption coupon will be included with your order.
Your patients will love the super-short setting time and pleasant mint taste
Imprint 4 offers you:
- Active self-warming for accelerated setting
- Shortest intra-oral set time for real time savings
- Sufficient working time for stress-free procedures
- Super-hydrophilicity for excellent flow and finest detail
- Fresh material colors for enhanced readability
- Pleasant minty taste for more patient comfort
Accelerated setting saves chair time
A unique chemical reaction in Imprint 4 triggers an unprecedented short intraoral setting time. When the setting time starts, the impression quickly warms itself to body temperature, accelerating the setting process and increasing patient comfort.
And because the self-warming doesn''t start until the end of the working time, you still get all the time you need to prepare for your impressions. The Super Quick set materials fully set in only 75 seconds!
Truly hydrophilic for unbelievable accuracy
Imprint 4 is the first VPS impression material that is truly hydrophilic in the crucial unset state - when the material comes in contact with the moist oral environment. Plus, its high wettability helps to create precise, void-free dental models, with no need for additional wetting agents when pouring.
|Working time||Intraoral setting time|
|Heavy body, regular set||2:00||2:00|
|Heavy body, Super Quick set||1:15||1:15|
|Putty regular set||1:30||2:30|
- “Good material - better than most VPS materials I have used in the past.”
- “Quick setting time - patients loved how fast it set.”
- “I never had a retake with this material in spite of some difficult subgingival preparations.”
- “Great for implants.”
- “Perfect blending of putty and wash materials.”
- “Bright contrasting colors of syringe and tray materials.”
- “Some chemical taste comes through the mint flavoring.”
- “Blue color leaves a residue on gloves and patients’ lips.”