Micro Placement Instrument for MTA
A complete solution for the precise application of endodontic repair materials
Designed for orthograde or retrograde accesses, we have developed 4 different kits offering specific solutions for the easy and precise placement of MTA.
MICRO APICAL PLACING The MAP System significantly improves the access to the cavity and other anatomically difficult regions to reach, thanks to the various geometries of needles. The precision of placement of the cylinder of compacted MTA loaded in the needle prevents the dispersion of the material in the root canal. The MAP System is the answer to your MTA placement challenges in most clinical indications.
The MAP System is an autoclavable and reusable surgical instrument. The single-use plastic plungers are also autoclavable, allowing a complete decontamination of the entire device.
A Tool at the Service of Precision
The MAP System is made of different needles adapted to the procedure, the size of the canals and the volume of materials required. The needles are available in 3 different sizes and are colour-coded: yellow = No. 0, red = No. 1, blue = No. 2. The shape of the needles is specific for each clinical indication. Classic curved needles are designed for precise endodontic procedures performed using the orthograde approach. NiTi Memory Shape needles can be bent to your specific needs. Triple-angle Surgery needles and Hooked needles are intended for retrograde endodontic procedures.
MAP System Kits
- MAP One -- The simplified kit for clinicians who want to acquire an efficient tool for the placement of filling materials.
- Intro Kit -- The optimal kit for endodontists looking for flexibility and precision.
- Universal Kit -- The complete kit for frequent users of the MAP system who need maximum access and placement possibilities.
- Surgical Kit -- The specific kit for surgical specialists encountering complex cases of retrograde filling.
* This product is a medical device of Class IIa and fulfills the applicable requirements of the Directive 93/42/EEC on medical devices. This Medical Device is covered by SGS Belgium NV (Notified Body number 1639) accreditation as mentioned in the Declaration of Conformity.
** Product availability may depend on your local regulation and product registration status.