3M™ Ketac™ Nano Clicker™
Click the Mix N Match Sale ad below to see all of the included products.
Nano-ionomer resin-modified glass ionomer restorative for cases where both fluoride release and esthetics are important.
- No need for mixer, activator, applier or other devices.
- Dispenser contains approximately 40 applications (80 clicks).
Important notice: 3M™ Ketac™ Nano must be used with the special 3M™ Ketac™ Nano Primer in order for the restoration to bond to the tooth.
62% of consultants reported that Ketac Nano restorative was better than their current resin-modified glass ionomer and 21% reported that it was equivalent. 75% would switch, and 79% would recommend it.
- Ketac Nano Glass Ionomer Primer must be applied to the preparation before restoring the tooth with Ketac Nano restorative.
- When ready to dispense restorative from the Quick Mix Capsule into the preparation, flip the orange mix tip until it is in a straight line with the capsule. Do not force beyond stop. Once the nozzle is swung open and activated, do not reclose it, as this may cause a capsule failure.
- Bleed a small amount (size of small pea) of product before placing, as this ensures a proper mix.
- To avoid handling the sticky material, overfill the preparation, light cure it and then cut it back to proper form. Or use the Ketac Nano Primer to wet instruments prior to handling.
- Use cavity forms for Class V restorations and core forms to tightly adapt restorative to the tooth and achieve a smooth, glossy surface.
- “No trituration required - consistent mixes, great viscosity.”
- “Final restorations had a good color match, better than other resinmodified glass ionomers.”
- "Quick Mix Capsule is an excellent delivery system.”
- “Adaptability to preparation and handling were more difficult than resin composite.”
- “Tacky – sticks to instruments - wetting instrument with primer helps.”
- “Provide more primer in the kit.”
- “I would prefer a dual-curing material.”