(Made in USA.)
Fusion 5 has been rebuilt from the inside out to make it the most powerful and dependable curing light, featuring:
- Ultrafast 3-second cures.
- 4,000 mW/cm2 uniform intensity across 10mm curing tip.
- Unique, patented optics deliver a laser-like curing beam with minimum dispersion.
- Cordless power: 70-minute plasma run time with constant output on smart lithium-ion batteries – enough power for 1,400 3-second cures on one charge.
- Recharges in a counter stand or direct plug-in.
- Super thin and lightweight for better ergonomics.
- Functionality that is intuitive and easy to use with backlit LCD interface.
- Tip is extremely thin, with 90° angle and 360° swivel for improved access.
- Modular design constructed of solid aircraft aluminum.
- Silver color.
|Broadband wavelength||420-490 nm (upgradable to 385-490 nm)|
|Light intensity||4,000 mW/cm2|
|Max. curing time (composites)||20 sec|
|Recommended curing time (A3 and lighter shades)||3 sec|
|Preset programs||6 Programs
High Power: 3 sec
Pulse Power: 3, 5, 10, 20, 60 sec
|Light probe||3mm, 9mm, 10mm, 13mm|
|Weight||3.9 oz. (110g)|
|Power supply||Lithium ion battery (user replaceable)
Capacity: 70 min. (high plasma-lilke power)
Charging time: approx 90 min.
|Manufacturer''s warranty||2 years (curing unit and power adapter); 1 year (battery and charging stand)|
Safco Complete Satisfaction Guarantee
Fusion 5 Curing Light was evaluated by 13 consultants with an average of 85 uses per consultant. It received a 91% clinical rating.
- "Great curing light and its low weight is impressive."
- "Convenient cordless feature."
- "I liked the ability to customize the curing time and curing light intensity."
- "The shape of the light makes it very easy to use, even interproximally."
- "Buy this light!"
- "Angulation and reaching the molars was awkward; otherwise, I love this curing light."
©"The Dental Advisor"
March-April 2017 www.dentaladvisor.com