CompCore™ AF Stack SyringeMix™
Redemption coupon will be included with your order.
Dual-cure, stackable core material incorporating Hyperbranched Technology™ to enhance the mechanical properties of conventional Bis-GMA composites. Radiopaque.
Provides dense void-free core; cuts like dentin. Releases fluoride.
Harder with less shrinkage than conventional composites. Provides
greater depth of cure.
Refrigeration suggested; this product is stored under refrigeration at Safco.
- Warm the material to room temperature before use.
- To avoid air bubbles, do not pull the tip out of flowing material while injecting.
- Due to the opacity of the material, the depth of light curing is 2 to 3 mm; however, deeper areas self cure in 4-5 minutes.*
- “The best core material I have used.”
- “Flows well.”
- “Sets quickly.”
- “Too opaque for use under anterior all-ceramic crowns.”
*Safco editors’ note: Since the time of this review, Premier has made changes to this product that altered its light cure times.