CompCore™ AF Stack SyringeMix™
Dual-cure, stackable core material incorporating Hyperbranched Technology™ to enhance the mechanical properties of conventional Bis-GMA composites. Radiopaque.
- Provides dense void-free core; cuts like dentin. Releases fluoride.
- Harder with less shrinkage than conventional composites. Provides
greater depth of cure.
- Fluoride-Releasing, Automix Dental Composite Core Build-up Material.
- Advanced Formula, Dual-Cure CompCore™ AF provides exceptional performance and the enhanced light-curing properties save considerable time. If light-curing is not an option – allow CompCore™ AF to self-cure in 4.5 minutes intraorally!
- Improved natural appearance -The greater translucency of the enhanced CompCore AF presents a more natural tooth appearance which minimizes the chance of shadows under ceramic crowns- yet provides good contrast and excellent radiopacity.
- Outstanding handling for ease of use - CompCore AF Stack will stay put – even in difficult maxillary core build-ups, yet flows under pressure for excellent adaptation. Preps like dentin without ditching.
- Superior durability for peace of mind.
CompCore AF dental composite core build-up material utilizes exclusive Hyperbranched Technology™1 and nano-fillers for superior mechanical properties and long term clinical success – available in automix SyringeMix™ and cartridge dispensers.
Refrigeration suggested; this product is stored under refrigeration at Safco.
- Warm the material to room temperature before use.
- To avoid air bubbles, do not pull the tip out of flowing material while injecting.
- Due to the opacity of the material, the depth of light curing is 2 to 3 mm; however, deeper areas self cure in 4-5 minutes.*
- “The best core material I have used.”
- “Flows well.”
- “Sets quickly.”
- “Too opaque for use under anterior all-ceramic crowns.”
*Safco editors’ note: Since the time of this review, Premier has made changes to this product that altered its light cure times.