Universal nano-hybrid composite indicated for all classes of anterior and posterior restorations, direct composite veneers, core build-up or porcelain repairs.
The innovative formula, based on the urethane monomer chemistry of Venus Diamond, possesses superior physical properties such as low shrinkage stress and high flexural strength. The creamy consistency allows for easy and convenient handling, excellent sculptability, and superb polishability. The wide range of shades provides excellent color adaptation through a single or multiple layer technique for beautiful, long-lasting, esthetic results.
Finishing is easily accomplished with an excellent quality of the final polish. 32% of consultants rated Venus Pearl better than other universal composites they had used and 43% rated it to be equivalent. 46% would switch to it and 79% would recommend it to a colleague.
- Venus Pearl handles well with a brush to manipulate the surface of the material.
- “Good consistency and esthetic results.”
- “Very radiopaque.”
- “Material gains translucency upon light curing.”
- “Polishes to a high luster.”
- “Opacity is good for masking stained dentin but limits blending with enamel.”
- “A little soft for packing into posterior preparations.”