Estelite® Sigma Quick
Universal supra-nano filled resin composite ideal for anterior and posterior restorations. Spherical fillers provide a uniform diffusion of light, allowing for a more forgiving shade match and outstanding polishability and wear resistance. Creamy and non-stick handling. Offers a working time of 1½ minutes with ambient light.
Opalescent shades have opacity designed to block out dark shine from the oral cavity in Class III and Class IV restorations, or to serve as a dentin layer for the multi-shade layering technique.
- OA1 - Opalescent light
- OA2 - Opalescent medium
- OA3 - Opalescent dark
Shades OA1, OA2 and BW closely match shades of primary teeth, but are not designed for masking metal or darkly stained areas. OPA2 is a deeper opaque dentin replacement that can be used to mask slight stain or to reconstruct a highly opaque tooth.
Estelite Sigma Quick is a supra-nano filled, low-shrinkage composite indicated for anterior and posterior Class I-V resorations. Estelite Sigma Quick implements RAP technology (Radical-Amplified Photopolymerization initiator technology), which offers increased working time of 90 seconds under ambient light and decreases the curing time to 10 seconds with a halogen light.
- 1,836 Estelite Sigma Quick restorations were placed using a wide variety of 6th- and 7th-generation bonding agents.
- 353 restorations (molars – 47%, premolars – 27%, anterior teeth – 26%) in 163 patients were available for evaluation of clinical performance up to 24 months after placement.
- “After two years in service, these restorations continue to retain the esthetics achieved at placement.”
- “This material has exhibited excellent resistance to chipping and fracture in the anterior and posterior regions over the past two years.”
- “After two years of placing this material, the excellent handling, rapid cure and esthetics continue to make this my material of choice.”
March 2015 www.dentaladvisor.com