Scotchbond™ Universal Adhesive
3 pkg of the same item number.
Versatile, multi-purpose adhesive that can be used for total-etch or self-etch techniques. Bonds reliably to all surfaces without an additional primer.
Indicated for both direct and indirect restorations; bonds light cured composites and compomers to dentin and enamel. Can also be used for root surface desensitization, as a protective varnish for glass ionomer restoratives, or to seal dentin prior to amalgam restorations.
- One-step, one-coat, 35-second application.
- Consistent bond strength to both moist and dry etched dentin.
- Virtually no post-op sensitivity, regardless of technique.
- Effective on all surfaces; high bond strength to all indirect surfaces (zirconia, alumina, glass ceramics and metals) without a separate primer.
- Excellent marginal integrity for highly esthetic restorations.
- Choose from unit dose or flip top vial with unique nozzle design for dispensing control.
- No refrigeration needed.
58% of consultants reported that Scotchbond Universal Adhesive was better than their current adhesive, and 39% reported it was equivalent. 84% would switch to Scotchbond Universal Adhesive, and 94% would recommend it.
- “So many different uses in one bottle.”
- “No post-operative sensitivity.”
- “Now I can keep just one adhesive in the office for every procedure.”
- “Simplifies bonding procedures.”
- “No refrigeration required.”
- “Applicator brushes are large.”
- “Adhesive is heavily tinted - I would prefer a clear material.”