3M™ Scotchbond™ Universal Plus Adhesive
The first radiopaque universal adhesive with dentin-like radiopacity minimizes the risk of X-ray misdiagnosis and invasive overtreatment. Features the benefits of the original Scotchbond Universal Adhesive while adding greater control and predictability.
- Bonds and seals caries-affected dentin, supporting minimally invasive dentistry.
- Advanced bonding to all tooth and restoration substrates, including glass ceramics.
- Full dual-cure and self-cure compatibility - no primer, silane or activator needed.
- No post-op sensitivity.
- Free of BPA derivitives, such as BisGMA.
3M Scotchbond Universal Plus Adhesive was evaluated by 39 dental professionals in 1,191 cases. It received a 96% clinical rating.
3M Scotchbond Universal Plus Adhesive is a light-cured, single component dental adhesive:
- Next generation of 3M Scotchbond Universal Adhesive.
- The first radiopaque, universal adhesive available on the market.
- Compatible with light-, dual-, and self-cured composite materials, cements, and core-build-up materials.
- Can be used with self-etch, selective-etch, and total-etch techniques.
- First radiopaque universal adhesive.
- Bonds and seals caries-affected dentin, supporting minimally invasive preparations.
- BPA and BisGMA free.
- High bond strength to etched glass ceramic; equivalent to silane.
- No dual activator needed.
- Gently air dry until adhesive appears glossy and uniform.
- Treat it similar to 3M™ Scotchbond™ Universal adhesive.
- "It did not run all over the tooth when being air dried - it stayed where I put it."
- "After drying, it was easy to tell if you have a nice layer of material over the entire surface to be bonded."
- "It handled just like Scotchbond Universal and I love the radiopaque feature."
- "The re-designed bottle delivers a very small amount at a time."
- "I did not experience any post-op sensitivity."
- "You can use it with many more bonding procedures without the need for a separate activator."
- "I like its slightly thicker consistency. This give me the feeling that I am properly coating the cavity preparation."
- "Can pool at line angles if you don''t thoroughly air dry."