RelyX™ Luting Plus Automix
lowest price purchase item.
Advanced resin-modified glass ionomer formula offers enhanced marginal integrity with low solubility, high strength, and virtually no post-operative sensitivity. Provides sustained fluoride release. New light-cure formula permits faster and easier clean-up.
Use for routine permanent cementation of:
- PFM crowns and bridges, metal crowns, inlays and onlays (including stainless steel crowns)
- All-zirconia or all-alumina strengthened core ceramic restorations (such as Lava™ and Procera®)
- Endodontic pins and posts
- Orthodontic appliances
Convenient automix delivery for dispensing directly into the restoration (no hand mixing).
- Ensure the tooth is not desiccated before cementation to minimize sensitivity.
- Tack curing speeds the clean-up process. Always remove the excess cement before complete setting.
- “Best all-around post/crown cement. I need to have this in my ‘tool box’.”
- “Easy clean-up during the gel stage.”
- “No post-operative sensitivity.”
- “Works great with stainless steel crowns on primary teeth.”
- “No refrigeration is required.”
- “Work quickly to avoid cement gelling before seating the restoration.”
November-December 2017 www.dentaladvisor.com