Light cure glass ionomer liner/base. Combines light cure convenience with sustained fluoride release to help protect the tooth long after the restoration is complete. Forms a strong bond to dentin, sealing the tooth to reduce incidence of microleakage, which helps reduce post-operative sensitivity.
Where to use Vitrebond:
- Under amalgam restorations
- Under Class I and Class II composite restorations
- As an alternative to calcium hydroxide where the pulp is not exposed
- As an alternative to cavity varnish
- In highly caries prone patients
- 2’ 30” working time; 0’ 20” second light-cure setting time