(Made in USA.)
Engine-driven 30° reciprocating handpiece specially designed for use with SafeSiders files. 4:1 reduction. Fits onto all E-type air motors.
- Prevents binding by engaging dentin during clockwise rotation and disengaging it upon reverse.
- Removes the risk of fracture associated with crown-down systems and eliminates the typical shortcomings of the step-back process.
- Shapes a canal in just 2 to 5 minutes from the time of measurement, with no need for excessive force.
- Very low learning curve; an easily mastered technique to prevent canal distortion.
- 6-month manufacturer’s warranty
Safco Complete Satisfaction Guarantee