No more “dead” curing lights – no more batteries – no more cords!
In under 40 seconds, the Demi Ultra’s revolutionary ultracapacitor re-energizes with enough power for 25 ten-second cures. And the Demi Ultra generates much less heat, provides a more uniform cure, and doesn’t require expensive replacement batteries.
- No wait for a full charge. No risk of getting stuck without a light waiting for a 1½ - 3 hour charging time. You’re never more than 40 seconds away from your next cure.
- No expensive battery to replace. The U-40™ ultracapacitor maintains its capacity for up to 10 years with no degradation, no matter how long it’s on the charger, or how many times you charge it.
- Lower heat output. More comfortable for patients and less risk of thermal injury. And there’s no fan, no vents, and no thermal shutdown delays.
- Less sensitive to distance. Unlike other lights, the LED source is at the tip of the light attachment instead of inside the body of the light.
- Durable, fully sealed aluminum and Valox frame. Can be wiped clean with a CaviWipe.
|Broadband wavelength||450 to 470nm|
|Max. light intensity||1,100 to 1,330 mW/cm2|
|Max. curing time (composites)||20 sec|
|Weight of handpiece (incl. battery)||7.3 oz.|
|Power supply||U-40™ ultracapacitor Capacity: 25 - 10 sec cures Re-energize time: 10 seconds|
|Manufacturer's warranty||3 years|