RelyX™ Luting Plus Automix
(automix syringe and/or Clicker dispenser)
Get 1 FREE!
Redemption coupon will be included with your order.
Advanced resin-modified glass ionomer formula offers enhanced marginal integrity with low solubility, high strength, and virtually no post-operative sensitivity. Provides sustained fluoride release. New light-cure formula permits faster and easier clean-up.
Use for routine permanent cementation of:
- PFM crowns and bridges, metal crowns, inlays and onlays (including stainless steel crowns)
- All-zirconia or all-alumina strengthened core ceramic restorations (such as Lava™ and Procera®)
- Endodontic pins and posts
- Orthodontic appliances
Convenient automix delivery for dispensing directly into the restoration (no hand mixing).
3M ESPE RelyX Luting Plus Automix is a radiopaque, fluoride-releasing, resin-modified glass ionomer luting cement. It is self-curing with an option for tack light curing of excess cement for ease of removal. It consists of base and catalyst pastes packaged in an automix syringe. It is available in a white shade. RelyX Luting Plus Automix is indicated for the permanent cementation of ceramic-metal (PFM) crowns and bridges; metal crowns, inlays and onlays; crowns made with alumina zirconia cores; posts; and orthodontic bands and appliances. It is also indicated for the cementation of PFM, metal, all-alumina and all-zirconia restorations on implant abutments. RelyX Luting Plus Automix has a working time of 1.5 minutes from start of mixing. It should be tack light cured for five seconds per surface. It selfcures to a gel-phase in two minutes with a full setting time of five minutes after placement in the mouth.
- Ensure the tooth is not desiccated before cementation to minimize sensitivity.
- Tack curing speeds the clean-up process. Always remove the excess cement before complete setting.
- “Best all-around post/crown cement. I need to have this in my ‘tool box’.”
- “Easy clean-up during the gel stage.”
- “No post-operative sensitivity.”
- “Works great with stainless steel crowns on primary teeth.”
- “No refrigeration is required.”
- “Work quickly to avoid cement gelling before seating the restoration.”